Bartenders of the Month…November 2010

Nov 17, 2010

BARTENDERS OF THE MONTH
FROM HAZY’s in FEASTERVILLE PA

*Photo by Mike Vagnoni
CVR-BotMMEET “Jill & Katie”
Hazy’s in Feasterville Pa., has some really cool bartenders and in this special Thanksgiving Holiday Issue we are featuring their thursday night bartenders. Meet Jill and Katie. Two great gals with many loyal fans and friends.

JILL

Jill is a resident of Langhorne Pa., who stands in at 5’4” with hazel eyes and brown hair. She is a 12 year veteran behind the bar and with her personality she has a nice loyal customer base. You can see Jill doing shifts on thursdays, saturday and sunday nights.

HOBBIES – all sports and loves to play pool. She is on the Hazy’s Team. She also like to play softball and likes to hang out with her friends on her spare time.
FAVORITE RADIO STATION – 104.5 FM
FAVORTIE DRINK – Miller Lite and Black Haus

On being a good bartender she says ” 90 % of the job is personality the other part 10% is being skilled . She says the most important part is making people want to come back again, and again.
FAVORITE DRINK REQUESTED – Margaritas.
Jill has a loyal following of weekly regulars.

KATIE www.ootonline.com and Click to our bartender section.

by | Categories: DJ's & Bartenders |